Do the populist and nationalist uprisings that led to Donald Trump and Brexit signal Western democracy’s certain decline? Or can recent events be seen as part of a healthy and regenerative antidote to policies that have challenged liberal institutions and marginalized the middle class? Some predict that a resilient liberal world order will rally to triumph over fear, xenophobia and fractured political parties – others say that support for autocratic alternatives is on the rise.
- No, US Didn’t ‘Stand By’ Indonesian Genocide—It Actively Participated
- Debate: Give Undocumented Immigrants a Path to Citizenship
- Debate: The internet is a failed utopia
- New Report Finally Exposes Congress’ Secret Weapon for Insider Trading
- ‘Legislators Criminalize Practices That Led to Wrongdoings Being Exposed’