Eddie Conway speaks to people on the ground who are leading the poor people’s march, which will culminate in Washington DC on June 23rd. The Poor People’s Campaign is a coalition of organizations led by Rev. Dr William Barber II and Reverend Dr Liz Theoharis, inspired by the historic march lead by MLK Jr. 50 years ago.
- The New COINTELPRO? Meet the Activist the FBI Labeled a “Black Identity Extremist” & Jailed 5 Months
- Medea Benjamin: The Peace Movement Must Mobilize to Support Diplomacy in Iran & North Korea
- Rise for Climate Action – Join the Webinar
- Voices from the Mass Shooting Generation: Youth from Around Country Descend on D.C. to Demand Change
- Only people can power change. Join us 8-9 September