FCC head Ajit Pai has outlined a sweeping plan to dismantle net neutrality rules, which seek to keep the internet open and prevent corporate service providers from blocking access to websites, slowing down content or providing paid fast lanes for internet service. For more, we speak with Craig Aaron, president and CEO of Free Press.
- Who Will Take on the 21st Century Tech and Media Monopolies?
- Between Boycotts and Special Interest Campaigns: the Chilling of Speech on Israel and Palestine
- The Right is Waging War on Academic Freedom
- Internet Censorship Bills Wouldn’t Help Catch Sex Traffickers
- RT Crackdown Escalates New Cold War and Threatens Press Freedom