The resignation of Drexel University Professor Ciccariello-Maher following right-wing threats and harassment is the result of a broader, ongoing right-wing campaign to intimidate progressive professors throughout the U.S., and it's having a chilling effect on academic freedom, says Trinity College Professor Johnny Williams.
Last modified on Monday, 01 January 2018 13:35
- Between Boycotts and Special Interest Campaigns: the Chilling of Speech on Israel and Palestine
- FCC Set to Roll Back Digital Civil Rights with Thursday's Vote to Repeal Net Neutrality
- Internet Censorship Bills Wouldn’t Help Catch Sex Traffickers
- RT Crackdown Escalates New Cold War and Threatens Press Freedom
- #TakeaKnee Sunday as NFL Teams and Players Rebuff President Trump