As the Trump administration weighs the proposed AT&T-Time Warner merger, we talk about the risks of greater media consolidation with former FCC Commissioner Michael Copps. He’s currently special adviser on media and democracy reform at Common Cause.
Last modified on Wednesday, 12 July 2017 16:45
- Who Will Take on the 21st Century Tech and Media Monopolies?
- Voices from the Mass Shooting Generation: Youth from Around Country Descend on D.C. to Demand Change
- Afrofuturism, Liberation & Representation in "Black Panther": A Roundtable Discussion
- 6 Elements of Police Spin: An Object Lesson in Copspeak
- The Right is Waging War on Academic Freedom