A stunning new exposé published today in The Intercept about the elite military unit SEAL Team 6 reveals a darker side of the group best known for killing Osama bin Laden. National security reporter Matthew Cole spent two years investigating accounts of ghastly atrocities committed by members of the unit, including mutilating corpses, skinnings and attempted beheadings. According to sources, senior command staff were aware of the misconduct but did little to stop it—and often helped to cover it up.
- Worldwide Warfare Will End When We Divest From the Arms Industry
- Billionaire GOP Backer Robert Mercer Used Offshore Profits to Fund Breitbart & Attacks on Clinton
- A Good American - The Story of William Binney
- For NYT, Making the Democrats Safe for the Oligarchy Is Literally Job One
- NYT Laments ‘Forever Wars’ Its Editorials Helped Create