A stunning new exposé published today in The Intercept about the elite military unit SEAL Team 6 reveals a darker side of the group best known for killing Osama bin Laden. National security reporter Matthew Cole spent two years investigating accounts of ghastly atrocities committed by members of the unit, including mutilating corpses, skinnings and attempted beheadings. According to sources, senior command staff were aware of the misconduct but did little to stop it—and often helped to cover it up.
- Days After Pruitt Becomes EPA Head, Newly Released Emails Show His Ties to Koch Bros. & Energy Firms
- Big Pharma Quietly Enlists Leading Professors to Justify $1,000-Per-Day Drugs
- Black Edge: New Yorker's Sheelah Kolhatkar on Wall Street's Biggest Insider Trading Story in History
- "For-Profit President": A Look at How Trump Is Pushing Wholesale Corporate Takeover of the Gov't
- Glenn Greenwald: Trump Seems to Be Committed to Escalating Violence in Yemen