A stunning new exposé published today in The Intercept about the elite military unit SEAL Team 6 reveals a darker side of the group best known for killing Osama bin Laden. National security reporter Matthew Cole spent two years investigating accounts of ghastly atrocities committed by members of the unit, including mutilating corpses, skinnings and attempted beheadings. According to sources, senior command staff were aware of the misconduct but did little to stop it—and often helped to cover it up.
- Brazil's Former President Lula on U.S. Intervention in Latin America & 15th Anniv. of Iraq Invasion
- Glenn Greenwald and James Risen Debate the Trump-Russian Investigation
- Vox’s US Government-Linked Experts Present Options for Korea: Sanctions or War
- Max Blumenthal: US is Arming Neo-Nazis in Ukraine
- Cities Across the U.S. Join Movement to Impeach President Trump For Violating the Constitution