A stunning new exposé published today in The Intercept about the elite military unit SEAL Team 6 reveals a darker side of the group best known for killing Osama bin Laden. National security reporter Matthew Cole spent two years investigating accounts of ghastly atrocities committed by members of the unit, including mutilating corpses, skinnings and attempted beheadings. According to sources, senior command staff were aware of the misconduct but did little to stop it—and often helped to cover it up.
- Harvard Study: Two-Party Duopoly to Blame for Government Dysfunction
- America’s Slow-Motion Military Coup
- Real Media: Drones, Nationalism and the Future of Warfare
- Is the Burmese Military Carrying Out a Genocide Against Rohingya, World's Most Persecuted Minority?
- Earthjustice: Trump’s Decision to End DACA Harms Our Nation