A stunning new exposé published today in The Intercept about the elite military unit SEAL Team 6 reveals a darker side of the group best known for killing Osama bin Laden. National security reporter Matthew Cole spent two years investigating accounts of ghastly atrocities committed by members of the unit, including mutilating corpses, skinnings and attempted beheadings. According to sources, senior command staff were aware of the misconduct but did little to stop it—and often helped to cover it up.
- New York Times Beats War Drums Against Iran
- Weapon Corruption Scandal Threatens Netanyahu's Administration
- Hillary Clinton's Business of Corporate Shilling & War Making
- Devastation in Mosul: Iraq Seizes City from ISIS, But Battle Left Thousands Dead & 700,000 Displaced
- The Distortion & Death Behind Israel/Palestine Coverage