A stunning new exposé published today in The Intercept about the elite military unit SEAL Team 6 reveals a darker side of the group best known for killing Osama bin Laden. National security reporter Matthew Cole spent two years investigating accounts of ghastly atrocities committed by members of the unit, including mutilating corpses, skinnings and attempted beheadings. According to sources, senior command staff were aware of the misconduct but did little to stop it—and often helped to cover it up.
- US military operations against Taliban dramatically escalate
- Tariq Ali: Manchester Bombing is Part of Vicious Cycle, Likely Blowback from Ongoing War on Terror
- Trump's Mideast 'Peace Opportunity' Ignores Palestinian Rights & Threatens Iran
- Collusion is the Focus, But Trump Finances May Have More Answers
- Trump in Saudi Arabia: More U.S. Weapons for Devastating Yemen War