We continue our conversation with former Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva. The former union leader co-founded Brazil’s Workers’ Party and served as president from 2003 to 2010. During that time, he helped lift tens of millions of Brazilians out of poverty. As he runs for president again, we discuss the 15th anniversary of the U.S. invasion of Iraq, and U.S. interference in Latin America.
- Vox’s US Government-Linked Experts Present Options for Korea: Sanctions or War
- Max Blumenthal: US is Arming Neo-Nazis in Ukraine
- Worldwide Warfare Will End When We Divest From the Arms Industry
- NYT Laments ‘Forever Wars’ Its Editorials Helped Create
- Congressional Report: A North Korean EMP Attack Would Kill “90% of all Americans”