Max Blumenthal reports that the US has provided military assistance to the Azov Battalion, known as a bastion of neo-Nazism within the Ukrainian armed forces. He also discusses US and Israeli ties to the far-right government in Poland, where neo-Nazism is on the rise.
Last modified on Wednesday, 07 February 2018 12:36
- How ‘American Exceptionalism’ Is Exploited to Justify War and Exploitation
- Brazil's Former President Lula on U.S. Intervention in Latin America & 15th Anniv. of Iraq Invasion
- Vox’s US Government-Linked Experts Present Options for Korea: Sanctions or War
- Worldwide Warfare Will End When We Divest From the Arms Industry
- NYT Laments ‘Forever Wars’ Its Editorials Helped Create