Max Blumenthal reports that the US has provided military assistance to the Azov Battalion, known as a bastion of neo-Nazism within the Ukrainian armed forces. He also discusses US and Israeli ties to the far-right government in Poland, where neo-Nazism is on the rise.
Last modified on Wednesday, 07 February 2018 12:36
- Vox’s US Government-Linked Experts Present Options for Korea: Sanctions or War
- Worldwide Warfare Will End When We Divest From the Arms Industry
- NYT Laments ‘Forever Wars’ Its Editorials Helped Create
- Congressional Report: A North Korean EMP Attack Would Kill “90% of all Americans”
- Profiting from America’s Longest War: Trump Seeks to Exploit Mineral Wealth of Afghanistan