President Trump has ended the CIA program arming anti-Assad rebels. How did Syria get to where it is today, and what does Trump's decision mean for the conflict? We host a debate between Max Blumenthal of Alternet's Grayzone Project and Nader Hashemi of the University of Denver.
Last modified on Friday, 04 August 2017 12:37
- This Is What Nuclear Warfare Will Do To Our Planet
- As Trump Threatens North Korea, US Preps War Games Next Door
- Andrew Bacevich: Trump's Handling of N. Korea, His First National Security Crisis, is Very Troubling
- Why Is U.S. Threatening War with North Korea Instead of Pushing for Negotiations?
- U.S. Ramps Up Border Militarism as Trump Appoints DHS Head General John Kelly to Chief of Staff