President Trump has ended the CIA program arming anti-Assad rebels. How did Syria get to where it is today, and what does Trump's decision mean for the conflict? We host a debate between Max Blumenthal of Alternet's Grayzone Project and Nader Hashemi of the University of Denver.
Last modified on Friday, 04 August 2017 12:37
- Worldwide Warfare Will End When We Divest From the Arms Industry
- NYT Laments ‘Forever Wars’ Its Editorials Helped Create
- Congressional Report: A North Korean EMP Attack Would Kill “90% of all Americans”
- Profiting from America’s Longest War: Trump Seeks to Exploit Mineral Wealth of Afghanistan
- Robert Jay Lifton on the Apocalyptic Twins of Nuclear and Climate Threats & Reflections on Survival