This press conference took place in London on the day before the 15th anniversary of the Observer's publication of the March 2, 2003 story "US dirty tricks to win vote on Iraq war" -- based on a leak by GCHQ linguist and analyst Katharine Gun -- revealing the US National Security Agency's UN surveillance memo that aimed to grease the way for the Iraq invasion.
Last modified on Wednesday, 14 March 2018 12:13
- The Whistleblower Who Could Have Prevented 9/11
- A Good American - The Story of William Binney
- CIA Whistleblower: Harvard Picks Torture Apologists Over Chelsea Manning
- Misused Espionage Act Targets Government Whistleblowers
- Whistleblowers Shouldn't Be Prosecuted Like Spies: Greenwald on Alleged NSA Leaker Reality Winner