The Mexican government reportedly used an Israeli-made spy software called Pegasus to surveil a team of international investigators dispatched to Mexico to investigate the high-profile disappearance of 43 students in 2014. For more, we speak with Ronald Deibert, director of the Citizen Lab, and Stephanie Erin Brewer, a human rights attorney who was among those targeted by the NSO Group’s Pegasus spyware attack.
- How Education Secretary Betsy DeVos Undermines Civil Rights & Favors Predatory Lenders Over Students
- Former FCC Commissioner on How Greater Media Consolidation is a Threat to Democracy and Free Speech
- Battle For the Net: Mass Day of Action Aims to Stop Trump's FCC from Destroying Free & Open Internet
- Thanksgiving to 'Redskins' - Dispelling American Myths That Hide Native Genocide
- "What to the Slave is 4th of July?": James Earl Jones Reads Frederick Douglass's Historic Speech