The Mexican government reportedly used an Israeli-made spy software called Pegasus to surveil a team of international investigators dispatched to Mexico to investigate the high-profile disappearance of 43 students in 2014. For more, we speak with Ronald Deibert, director of the Citizen Lab, and Stephanie Erin Brewer, a human rights attorney who was among those targeted by the NSO Group’s Pegasus spyware attack.
- Police Shootings of Native Americans are Underreported and Rising
- Burn Pits and Betrayal: How the U.S. Poisoned its Veterans
- A Good American - The Story of William Binney
- Puerto Rico: As Whitefish Contract Faces Scrutiny, Fluor and Other Companies Move to Privatize Water
- ‘The Bureau Is Once Again Profiling Black Activists Because of Their Beliefs and Their Race’