The Mexican government reportedly used an Israeli-made spy software called Pegasus to surveil a team of international investigators dispatched to Mexico to investigate the high-profile disappearance of 43 students in 2014. For more, we speak with Ronald Deibert, director of the Citizen Lab, and Stephanie Erin Brewer, a human rights attorney who was among those targeted by the NSO Group’s Pegasus spyware attack.
- Media ‘Extremes’ on Healthcare: Universal Coverage or Taking Healthcare From Millions
- Yet Another Black Man Serves Time for a Crime He Didn't Commit
- The Cybercrime Convention's New Protocol Needs to Uphold Human Rights
- In Month After Charlottesville, Papers Spent as Much Time Condemning Anti-Nazis as Nazis
- This Labor Day, Remember That Martin Luther King’s Last Campaign Was for Workers’ Rights