A crisis in Palestine is again all over the headlines. From stabbings and molotov cocktails, to killing of protesters and anti-Arab lynch mobs--how much of the mass media coverage can we really trust? Abby Martin takes a look at how the so-called "Israel-Palestine conflict" has been covered by the mainstream press during the last crisis in the region, and the variety of tactics employed by the state of Israel to control the narrative: from it's Hasbara propaganda machine, to outright killing of journalists.
Read more http://theempirefiles.tv/
- Congressional Report: A North Korean EMP Attack Would Kill “90% of all Americans”
- Profiting from America’s Longest War: Trump Seeks to Exploit Mineral Wealth of Afghanistan
- Robert Jay Lifton on the Apocalyptic Twins of Nuclear and Climate Threats & Reflections on Survival
- Are Trump's Efforts to Sabotage Iran Nuclear Deal a Precursor for U.S. War with Iran?
- While US, North Korea Both Make Threats, Only One Has Killed Millions of the Other’s People