A crisis in Palestine is again all over the headlines. From stabbings and molotov cocktails, to killing of protesters and anti-Arab lynch mobs--how much of the mass media coverage can we really trust? Abby Martin takes a look at how the so-called "Israel-Palestine conflict" has been covered by the mainstream press during the last crisis in the region, and the variety of tactics employed by the state of Israel to control the narrative: from it's Hasbara propaganda machine, to outright killing of journalists.
Read more http://theempirefiles.tv/
- Vox’s US Government-Linked Experts Present Options for Korea: Sanctions or War
- Max Blumenthal: US is Arming Neo-Nazis in Ukraine
- Media or Cult? CNN Buries a Massive Russiagate Gaffe
- Worldwide Warfare Will End When We Divest From the Arms Industry
- NYT Laments ‘Forever Wars’ Its Editorials Helped Create